Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine insurance provides coverage for goods in transit on land and over water and the property of others that is at your premises or being transported to or from your premises. Some property insurance plans limit coverage to a certain amount of feet outside the premises of your business, so Inland Marine insurance is often needed to cover a business’ in-transit property. Inland Marine policies can also cover property that you are shipping, and loss or damage to property belonging to others while the property is in your possession.

Inland Marine insurance also includes coverage for builders risk, jewelry, book collections and much more.

Request an Online Quote

Request a Callback

    Request a Callback

    Name (required)


    Email (required)